Femap & SDC Verifier
Femap is recognized as the world's leading CAD-independent Windows-native pre- and post- processor for advanced engineering finite element analysis. Femap delivers high performance FEA modeling for the engineering desktop. Femap is used to model complex products, systems and processes. It has great possibilities in modeling, applying loads, different types of analysis and visualization results.
So you can ask: “If Femap can do everything what does SDC Verifier do?”
- provides extra calculations to check structure according to any standards;
- presents results in variety tables with possibility to add them to word report or export to excel;
- provides fast calculation for load combinations and Load Groups;
- allows to find minimum and maximum values for displacement, stress and their locations;
- generates user defined calculation report with detailed model information and results.
SDC Verifier enhances Femap with a new functionality. Together they provide an accepted and sound solution for the verification of constructions according to Structural Design Standards. SDC Verifier uses Femap as the pre-processor for the generation of model and its graphical interface to visualize the results.